Videos from the best trail riding day ever! :)
Splashing at the side of the Lake at Kensington
Swimming out in the River at the end of our 4.5 trail ride
This video above shows a slight body shift where I thought Laz was going to spook while we first swam in the river, but he was just getting his footing and I swear he looked back at me like "REEE-LAX..I'm not gunna drop you."
He did awesome... he's my MegaHorse! :)
And MUCHO thanks to those that awarded me with the "One Lovely Blog Award"
So, 7 things you don't know about me:
1. Every ride I try to challenge myself a little because I tend to be a wimp
2. I love FOOD and will pretty much try anything (bugs and bloody things NO)-Ethiopian is one of my favorite cuisines
3. I have a freckle on the palm of my hand, on my left ring finger
4. I can draw, paint, sculpt etc and need to get back into it!
5. I love black olives and hearts of palm; both out of a can.
Pretty much if I could have my own salt lick, I would.
6. I talk to myself, like all the time, full conversations and I don't think it's weird.
7. I firmly believe in Karma
and to pass it along..I'm going to try to chose those who haven't gotten the award, but know ALL your blogs are very interesting to me and I learn from each one!