Seems like everyone is getting WINDY days!
Wednesday was so crazy windy that when I pulled up to the barn, I thought "this is stupid, Laz is going to be NUTS" Well, I opted to take this video to show a few things.
1. Laz was an ANGEL
2. Do you hear the crazy wind...that does it justice, I felt as if I was going to get blown over
3. Note to self; don't videotape, lunge a TB, hold a whip and think you can do any of those tasks well
4. How awesome is my horse for all the training I've done with him stepping on his lead and not freaking out!
5. Laz was an ANGEL. I know I already said that but he was!! The wind was tugging fiercely on his lead, thus him thinking I was wanting him to stop. The poor boy was just trying to hard to listen, I was SO PROUD of him. We worked for about 35 minutes and then I just looooooved up on him. He rocks.\
6. I have to enjoy the fact that though there are days where he acts up and scares me, they are few and far in between. He is so awesome.
Enjoy the "what not to do when lunging" video