About this Blog

Meet my very 1st horse, Lazarus.
I couldn't wait for Santa anymore or ask one more time for a pony for my bday (after age 30 it got embarrassing). I took matters in my own hands and I finally decided to pick a pony that needed a new home. Laz found me as I contemplated with this idea. He was sweet yet very sassy, fresh off the track, Thoroughbred (OTTB).
Join us for our re-training, rehabbing from laminitis and testing all parts of mixed up horsemanship and partnership, and luck...

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Give-away WINNER!!

And the winner is.................................................



**sorry for the initial confusion..I couldn't read my own peanut butter piped handwriting!!

Laz says "Cungraadulazionz ..I luv Marez!!"

Good job "MARE"
You won!!! You were lucky #14
Please email me so I can ship promptly to you
Thanks for playing everyone!

7 comments:

  1. OMG. I'm making all my decisions that way from here on out.

    Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative...why was I not surprised!? Super way to share the good stuff too! You are an inspiration, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Rofl* I think you're the only person I know who would pipe peanut butter on her nice coffee table in order for her dogs to lick it off. You, my friend, are one quirky girl! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahah! How creative! And you are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you believe how cute you are??? That was the most adorable thing I have ever seen. How did you even think of it? Piped peanut butter for the doggies? That is nothing if not wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was an awesome idea! I am sure the dogs hope you do more of this...lol!!

    ReplyDelete