And to think, we are considered "stylish" when long johns, and five layers of clothing puff us out, and knit hats with runny noses is our daily look.
We'll take it!
There are 4 duties to perform to receive this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
The thank you:
Denali's Mom was the first to give us this award, so thanks girls!!! :)
D's Mom and I have grown to be friends through the blogging community, or as I can it, our virtual barn. She's given me such great advice and support and that midnight email almost a year ago that basically saved Laz's life. No joke. Are we indebted...most certainly. She rocks. Her Pony rocks. And somehow our beasts keep testing our heart's strength and humor...and sanity. It's always nice to know that someone knows EXACTLY how you feel.
So 7 things about myself that you don’t already know…
1. I love food. I'm a self proclaimed foodie! I try to eat 98% Vegan but will occasionally cheat for the right meal. I would eat anything/everything and could totally win any eating contest on Survivor or Amazing Race.
2. I want to do, be on the Amazing Race. The thing that stops me is the bungee jumping, or bridge walking or jumping out of planes craziness. **barf**
3. I'm Greek. 100% and I love it and am proud of my heritage and my family (also links to my #1)
4. I can have a sharp tongue. My parents think it stems from me getting sent to a private all girls high school. I think it's inherited. lol! Mostly it comes out when I feel the need to defend someone or myself.
5. I have crazy spacial planning gifts. I can look at leftovers and know what size container to put it in...perfectly. It's odd. It helps with my work of being a kitchen designer so I can create space for clients things
6. I hate Bullies. Not the animal Bulls, or Bully sticks that dogs chew (what are those anyway??) but mean people. That is where #4 comes into play. I like to speak up for those that dont/wont/cant and get myself in trouble defending them against a Bully.
7. I'm a lipgloss junkie. I have about 7 all in the same rose-ish, pinkish shade in my purse right now and about 12 more strewn around my house. Laz likes my peppermint flavored ones!
15 blogs who are deserving:
(some b/c of style, some because of knowledge and some both!)
(sorry, some of you may have already gotten this)
Readers..I highly recommend above blogs if you don't already read them! (so many more too....ugh!)
Some pics from Sunday
Angel baby Mason
Angel baby Laz
My Husband said he looks like a Donkey here, lol..I love Donkeys!
Sunday was Parelli/ground work b/c I am fighting a cold..ugh...so I didn't feel like half ass riding.
Laz was awesome and kept stopping and sneaking up behind me to nuzzle.
Ok...I gave in.