About this Blog

Meet my very 1st horse, Lazarus.
I couldn't wait for Santa anymore or ask one more time for a pony for my bday (after age 30 it got embarrassing). I took matters in my own hands and I finally decided to pick a pony that needed a new home. Laz found me as I contemplated with this idea. He was sweet yet very sassy, fresh off the track, Thoroughbred (OTTB).
Join us for our re-training, rehabbing from laminitis and testing all parts of mixed up horsemanship and partnership, and luck...

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Missing my sweet horse's breath!!!

My husband and I just got back from a BEAUTIFUL week long vacation Up North Michigan (stay tuned for fun photos) but I'm giddy knowing that I get to see my boy tomorrow!!!
I've missed him sooooooooo much and hope he still remembers me...do u think they know when you've been gone?! Does he know it's been days? Does he miss me?! I MISS him!!!
Can't wait to spend the day, reuniting, walking and riding and possibly a bath!
HOURS of pony time....coming up!

1 comment:

  1. I know how that feels! As much as I love vacation (isn't traveling such a necessary notion for an earthling?), I miss my Lilly when I am away from her so much. I don't think she misses me in the same way! But it's always the best to run over and fling my arms around her neck murmuring, OH BRUMBY I MISSED YOU!! Your horse has an awfully adorable muzzle.

    ReplyDelete