About this Blog

Meet my very 1st horse, Lazarus.
I couldn't wait for Santa anymore or ask one more time for a pony for my bday (after age 30 it got embarrassing). I took matters in my own hands and I finally decided to pick a pony that needed a new home. Laz found me as I contemplated with this idea. He was sweet yet very sassy, fresh off the track, Thoroughbred (OTTB).
Join us for our re-training, rehabbing from laminitis and testing all parts of mixed up horsemanship and partnership, and luck...

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sweet GoGo

 Andrea and the gorgeous Gogo

Truly loving your horse can be the most difficult act

Please give Andrea your support during this time while she and Gogo figure out what their future holds
If you can, donate by clicking here for being a part in what small way we can help ease this pain for Andrea.

Andrea, you are a brave woman
A beautiful, knowledgeable horse lover
We support your choices
We all love your GogoMare

xo
Kristen & Laz (and many, many others)

3 comments:

  1. I can't stop thinking about her and Gogo. :(

    I really, really wish the best for them both, and for her to have the strength she needs to get through whatever decision she makes.

    I'll try to send a little something once I get paid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice of you to show your support and bring it to the attention of other bloggers. Sad situation and I wish her strength in whatever lies ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time someone mentions Andrea and Gogo I start tearing up again. I'm praying really hard for a miracle. I don't know if I can donate (have to look at the finances closely because husband is unemployed due to back injury), but I'll post about her on my blog later to get the word out. I'm really wishing the best for them.

    ReplyDelete