About this Blog

Meet my very 1st horse, Lazarus.
I couldn't wait for Santa anymore or ask one more time for a pony for my bday (after age 30 it got embarrassing). I took matters in my own hands and I finally decided to pick a pony that needed a new home. Laz found me as I contemplated with this idea. He was sweet yet very sassy, fresh off the track, Thoroughbred (OTTB).
Join us for our re-training, rehabbing from laminitis and testing all parts of mixed up horsemanship and partnership, and luck...

Monday, November 25, 2013

Death by Chocolate


Ok, Mason fans...get ready for the ultimate indulgence. 
Double chocolate splendor.
Mason plays with Baker, his real brother.
A few weeks ago, Baker's Mom emailed me to see if we wanted to get the boys together to play.
It's been since they were 1 yrs old since they saw each other.
No lie, in 10 seconds of reuniting, they were inseparable and played and played and played.
Mason doesn't really 'play' with other dogs any more...just not interested.  With Baker, he acted like he was a puppy again (they are both 10.5 yrs old)
 Baker on Left, Mason on Right below
 Baker on L, Mason on R below
 Mason was sooooo happy and wiggly
 Look at these two handsome boys.
Mason is a bit more gray in the face, but moved a bit better.
Get this, they both blew out their R knee within a month of each other.
So odd.
 Sideways tired tongues
 Pudgie was like "WHO IS MY BROTHER?!"
 It was a total riot
 Baker came with his black lab sister, but Mason only played with Baker..like obsessed with his brother.
We really think they either remembered each other or just connected on a deeper level. Something was more intense, it was obvious.
 Billy trying to get the boys set up for our photos
 They just wouldn't quit playing and flopping over each other
 Baker chasing Mason
 What angel boys...
 Baker and his Mom and me and Mason
So funny!

5 comments:

  1. They are so cute together! I love the matching tongues hanging out the sides of their mouths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! My yellow lab often gets to play with his "birth" Mom (hee hee) and full sister; and a couple times a year two of his other sisters, fromt he same litter. (The breeders are friends of ours.) They go completely insane! And his Mom will put him in his place if he gets too rowdy. It's hysterical. I think they do remember. :)

    ReplyDelete