About this Blog

Meet my very 1st horse, Lazarus.
I couldn't wait for Santa anymore or ask one more time for a pony for my bday (after age 30 it got embarrassing). I took matters in my own hands and I finally decided to pick a pony that needed a new home. Laz found me as I contemplated with this idea. He was sweet yet very sassy, fresh off the track, Thoroughbred (OTTB).
Join us for our re-training, rehabbing from laminitis and testing all parts of mixed up horsemanship and partnership, and luck...

Monday, March 18, 2013

Mirror Mirror

Yesterday we took a Sunday stroll. It was COLD, but we have an exposed dirt road back and I wanted to start getting Laz's hooves back on it.
Garbage day must be on Monday, because one of the neighbors had their trash out in front of their home, including a toppled old desk with a mirror....
To my knowledge, Laz hasn't seen how fat he's gotten  ;)
Click below for Video

11 comments:

  1. LOL! That's awesome!!!! He is so cute.

    Chrome gets excited when he sees himself in doors, windows or mirrors. :) He's even nickered to his reflection before hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-dorable!!! Pretty Laz - soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooo curte and fun! I would have done the same thing--got out the camera! Two pretty Lazzes! I love his little mouth with its cute lip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's adorable! He's very handsome, both of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! Laz and his double are both equally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Over the weekend, I was just talking about what animals do when they see their reflection. One response was because their is a reflection of their animal kind but no smell to pair it with, they don't think of it as anything but a weird 2D doppleganger. I am convinced Lorenzo loves his reflection..I catch him just gazing at himself sometimes! I think Laz loves himself too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, too cute!! Oh poor Laz, not fat, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! And he didn't spook--what a good boy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorbs! :-D Laz is like, "How's mah haaaiirz lookin'?" Lol.

    ReplyDelete