About this Blog

Meet my very 1st horse, Lazarus.
I couldn't wait for Santa anymore or ask one more time for a pony for my bday (after age 30 it got embarrassing). I took matters in my own hands and I finally decided to pick a pony that needed a new home. Laz found me as I contemplated with this idea. He was sweet yet very sassy, fresh off the track, Thoroughbred (OTTB).
Join us for our re-training, rehabbing from laminitis and testing all parts of mixed up horsemanship and partnership, and luck...

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

"I haz a seekretz fur u...."
 "U do?!"
 "I's your new Momz n I's gunna take u fer Walkz n u's my new dogz"
 "No! I's not a dogz..Maysun iz a dogz..LEGGGO"
 "No more seekretz!!"
"Uh..no..surrrry.
I luvs you my beeoutiful colured frind"


Me; "Hey Laz...what about me?!"
"Uh-k..beecuz u gotz yummies!!"

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
 xoxo

5 comments:

  1. So cute!
    Happy Valentine's day to Laz and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are frigging hilarious, and that last picture is pure OTTB awesome:) Happy Belated Valentine's Day from Cousin Miles, Chamie and me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I laughed out loud at: "No! I's not a dogz..Maysun iz a dogz..LEGGGO" That's exactly what Laz is saying!!!

    Happy V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you from "Copy Cat Chic," I love your blog! And come to think of it, I saw your OTTB shirt on Lucy's blog- those are great! happy to start following your blog- love finding other horse ones! Corinna

    ReplyDelete