About this Blog

Meet my very 1st horse, Lazarus.
I couldn't wait for Santa anymore or ask one more time for a pony for my bday (after age 30 it got embarrassing). I took matters in my own hands and I finally decided to pick a pony that needed a new home. Laz found me as I contemplated with this idea. He was sweet yet very sassy, fresh off the track, Thoroughbred (OTTB).
Join us for our re-training, rehabbing from laminitis and testing all parts of mixed up horsemanship and partnership, and luck...

Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Cone!


Lazarus was a trooper on Wednesday, getting all four new mega shoes on. He paid for it yesterday and C said he was in pain and not moving much. She moved him inside where he would eat/drink in close proximity and could lay down in his 2ft of bedding.
Today, however, he seems to be back on track and being his goofy self. He is recovering faster with round two of shoes in comparison to five weeks ago.

So, being a good boy, he treated himself to a snow cone!
Slurp, slurp, slurp!
Enjoy Bubba! (just stay away from the yellow snow)

4 comments:

  1. Glad he's feeling better. I've always told my kids to stay away from the yellow snow, especially if there's a name written in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad he's coming back well from the shoeing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video is so cute!!! Glad to hear he's recovering faster. That's got to be a good sign

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha...he is such a goofball! I don't think I have ever seen a horse eat snow on purpose like that before. It was adorable! I am glad that he took better to this round of shoes. I hope things keep looking up.

    ReplyDelete