About this Blog

Meet my very 1st horse, Lazarus.
I couldn't wait for Santa anymore or ask one more time for a pony for my bday (after age 30 it got embarrassing). I took matters in my own hands and I finally decided to pick a pony that needed a new home. Laz found me as I contemplated with this idea. He was sweet yet very sassy, fresh off the track, Thoroughbred (OTTB).
Join us for our re-training, rehabbing from laminitis and testing all parts of mixed up horsemanship and partnership, and luck...

Friday, August 20, 2010

ShrinkyDinks


It's great heading to Chicago to see my family and say goodbye (although that part sucks) to my sister before she heads back to South Africa. 
I wish I could Shrinky Dink Laz and take him with me.
I miss him when I'm away!

4 comments:

  1. Aaawww, say "Hi" to Chi-town for me! I'm sure Laz misses you, though, so hurry home. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your trip. And if you do figure out how to shrink Laz let me know. :D

    Oh and I already left a comment on the barefoot horse blog, but she hasn't gotten back to me. I don't think she's been online because she hasn't posted so I'm trying to be patient. :) Thanks for the suggestion and the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in Chicago! Sad you have to say goodbye to your sister. But atleast you can come back to your handsome boy!
    P.S. if you can figure out how to shrink him, LET ME KNOW! Ella could be my travel buddy!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. About the synthetic nurtural bridle: I LOVE my beta bridles. I love, love, love, love this material. It is super supple and never gets stiff ever. Right from the first ride it's floppy and broken in feeling. I have leather ones and wile leather is nice it needs more care and more maintenance. I would go with beta if you could. I like nylon but I find beta lasts longer and feels and looks like leather.

    ReplyDelete